In today’s hectic world, staying fit through a healthy diet is essential. However, if you love to eat fried food, it is difficult to simply curb those cravings. Therefore, an air fryer is the best, healthiest, and most economical option for preparing fried food.
- 1 What is an airfryer ?
- 2 Why should we use an Air fryer?
- 3 Top 5 Air Fryer - Best Choice: Philips Air Fryer
- 4 Tips for Choosing an Best Air Fryer for a New Buyer
- 5 Main Features Of An Air Fryer
- 6 Conclusion:
What is an airfryer ?
Basically, Air Fryer is a kitchen appliance cooking food by circulating hot air around the food. The hot air is circulated around the food at high speed will cook the food evenly and result a crispy layer on the surface of the food.
How does an Air Fryer work?
A born of the air fryer featured special operating mechanism which uses technology of vacuum burning called Rapid Air – that means the upper small mechanical fan inside the drawer blows the hot air and when it is up to 200 Celsius degrees, the hot air will circulate around the food basket at high speed and strength – helps that the food will be cooked evenly by the hot air circulation instead of cooking oil like it used to be. To the food containing grease, the air fryer will produce the dish with less 80% of fat compared to the traditional frying method while its natural deliciousness still is kept.
Why should we use an Air fryer?
- Cook delicious dishes with little to no oil.
- Have healthier fried dishes with less 80% fat.
- More delicious and healthy meals.
- Easy to use & clean up with dishwasher safe parts.
- Various functions: fry, frill, toast, dry, bake, …
- Safe and quick cooking.
- Less smell – No mess
- Able to manage time and temperature.
- No oil spills or boiling oil splattering => NO BURN
- No extra calories.
More reasons to make you want to have an air fryer:
- An air fryer is suitable for busy people, ones in diet program, or a cook loves trying new various types of dishes every day.
- Thanks to the Rapid Air technology, the situation of the food which is under-cooked or over-cooked no longer happens, but more evenly cooked and crunchy outside.
- There is no oil spills when cooking by an air fryer so that it’d be safer and cleaner than cooking by the traditional deep frying style.
Top 5 Air Fryer - Best Choice: Philips Air Fryer
#1. Philips Digital Airfryer Black HD9230/26
Fast and perfect! That’s what the Philips HD9230 Air Fryer guarantees. Temperatures can be adjusted up to 390 degrees, allowing you to cook a variety of food items. Meat, fries, steak, cakes – you name it and the Philips HD9230/26 Air Fryer can cook it perfectly. The unit also has a ready signal, auto shut-off, and a 60-minute timer. Burnt food no more!
Unexpected guests for mealtime? Not a problem! The Philips HD9230/26 Air Fryer has a double layer rack so you can maximize the use of its cooking surface.
Last but not least, the unit’s parts can be cleaned just by using the dishwasher. If you are a busy bee, make your life easy and get the Philips HD9230/26!
#2. Philips Starfish Technology Airfryer HD9220/26
Do you want your food healthy or tasty? Well, why not both! Your favorite goodies and the Philips (HD9220) Airfryer are the best combination. Whether you fry, bake, roast or grill, the Philips Air Fryer will only give you perfection! Because of its one-of-a-kind Rapid Air Technology, you only need to add a small amount of oil, and presto! Your healthy feast is cooked perfectly on all sides. Delicious to the last bite!
This Philips Air Fryer model lets you cook like a real chef while always staying in control. There are no guessing games with its timer and temperature control. Turn your ordinary food to something amazing! Do you hate the lingering smell of food long after the meal is finished? No problem! The Rapid Air Technology of this Philips Air Fryer will get rid of that fried oil smell in a jiffy.
Cleaning takes no time at all. The unit has a nonstick drawer and a basket that is easy to remove for cleaning. Take a break from all your hard work in the kitchen by simply popping it in the dishwasher. Best of all, the Philips Air Fryer comes with a recipe book. Put together by great culinary masters, the recipe book will guide you through low-fat meals that are not only healthy but easy to try.
#3. Philips HD9240/90 Avance Collection Airfryer Extra
Have you given up on delicious food items because they are oily, then you need to use Philips Air fryer HD9240/94 to cook food. It uses much less oil as compared to the food prepared by deep frying. Its Rapid Air Technology cooks food evenly from all sides which makes the food items crunchy and tastier. The Philips Air fryer is easy to clean do not cause mess in your kitchen. Its detachable food basket can be wiped with a damp cloth to clean it more efficiently.
It also has a digital touch screen to select from the inbuilt cooking modes and to adjust temperature according to the recipe. You can cook food items up to 390 degrees. If you like a dish and cook it often then save the settings for your favorite dish with the smart pre-set button and turn it on the next time you prepare your dish. The air fryer can be set up to the timer of 60 minutes and it automatically shuts down after the timer gets completed to provide complete safety to the users.
#4. GoWISE USA 3.7-Quart Programmable 7-in-1 Air Fryer GW22621
GoWISE USA GW22621 is an Air fryer that has all the advanced features to help in cooking healthy and delicious food. It uses the Rapid Air Circulation technology which cooks your food from all the sides at one go. You can cook a variety of food items in this air fryer such as meat, chips, steak, fish and cakes without using much oil. The food remains crispy, crunchy and also tastes good.
The GoWISE USA GW22621 features a touch screen wherein you can select from the 7 inbuilt recipe programs. You can adjust the temperature between the range of 175o F and 400o F. The automatic standby feature automatically turns off the device once the set timer is completed. You can easily transfer the food items from the fryer to your eating plate as the fryer comes with a basket that can be easily detached.
This 4th generation model of air fryer is just perfect for those who want to prepare new and delicious food items at home but don’t want a mess in their kitchen. The less consumption of oil in the air frying technology as compared to the deep frying adds one more reason why you should but this product.
#5. GoWISE USA 5.8-Quart Programmable 7-in-1 Air Fryer GW22631
If you have a large family and each family member wants to eat different items then GoWISE USA GW22631 air fryer is made for you. It can easily cook four different dishes at a time. It is a multipurpose air fryer as you can use it to fry, bake, roast and grill. The rapid circulation technology of the device cooks food in even manner from all the sides. It also features standby mode and a touch screen to ease the use for the users.
There are inbuilt seven modes in the air fryer which can be used to cook a variety items at home such as steak, meat, cake, fries etc with much ease. It can be easily cleaned and has a non-stick coating on the basket so that you can easily remove food from it.
Its sleek design and attractive color will match perfectly with your kitchen’s interior and it will not eat up much space in your kitchen. It is a must have appliance for your kitchen.
Tips for Choosing an Best Air Fryer for a New Buyer
There are numerous air fryers on the market, so a prospective buyer must consider these things before making a purchase.
- Capacity: It is important to understand not only the type of food, but the quantity of food an air fryer can accommodate. Although an air fryer’s cooking time is quite small in comparison to a conventional fryer, it is still an inconvenience and waste of resources if the same food is cooked in batches. A regular air fryer has a capacity that ranges between 1.8 pounds to 2.5 pounds. This capacity is enough to cookware regular fries or chicken drumsticks. However, if you plan to prepare an entire turkey or whole chicken, the capacity of the air fryer must be larger.
- Wattage: Power consumption is a major concern for all types of appliances. Since air fryers typically consume more than 800 to nearly 1400 watts of power to function, you must know your kitchen’s power outlets and ability to support this range of power supply.
- Size: Space constraints in some kitchens may not be able to support larger air fryers. Based on the available space in your kitchen, you will need to choose your air fryer accordingly.
- Settings: Air fryers have a variety of settings and features. Depending on your individual requirements, particular settings might be essential for you. For example, multiple temperature settings allow users to cook different types of food. On the contrary, some air fryers are not able to reach extremely high temperatures. Consider the type of food you plan to cook and choose your air fryer according to your setting needs.
- Additional Features: Other features, such as a cooking basket, may be of importance to you as well. A multi-level basket allows users to cook different types of food at the same time. This decreases cooking time while increasing efficiency. This type of feature may not be available in all air fryers, so buyers need to consider their requirements and priorities before buying one.
- Price Range: Additional features may increase the price tag of an air fryer. For some buyers, the basic feature of being able to cook food with very little or no oil is more than enough. For others, additional features like digital displays and multiple compartments might be necessary as well. Pricing of air fryers not only changes with different brands or sizes, but it depends on these additional features as well. Look at your budget constrictions before making your final decision.
Main Features Of An Air Fryer
1. Healthy : Cook with little to no oil…
2. Quick : Chips (15 mins), Chicken drumsticks (23 mins)
3. Easy : Set the timer, temperature .
4. Safe : No more handling of hot oil, 100% dishwasher safe
5. Less Mess : No splashes or splatters and no need to handle messy oil
6. Recipe book and App
It is a good idea to shop around and do your research before buying anything. But, hopefully you've known where to start with our review. We're focused on helping you pick out the best air fryer for your needs in terms of budget, capacity, size , watge, noise, and so on. Let’s try!